Skip to content
- Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
- We only issue refunds if you received a damaged or defective item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be damaged, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You must provide photo-proof of your damaged item to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection